Friday, March 14, 2008
New addition
Today my dad's cousin Jennie had her baby. We all have been waiting for this day. We are all so excited to have a new addition. He is ADORIBLE! I love him with all my heart. I got to see him 12 hours after he was born too! It was an honor to be in the presence of a baby that young. He is so perfect. His cute little face and his long fingers. I wanted to hold him forever! I can't wait til he gets to go home and We can go see him in his crib, sleeping away. He is so cute. He has lots and lots of hair too! His name is Maxwell. Max for short. We love Him! I wanted to cuddle him forever! We love him and we are glad he is here, finally. WE LOVE YOU MAX! :) We love you Jennie and Rick too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love YOU Britt! I'm glad you were able to come visit us. Max is going to love his cousin!
Post a Comment