Saturday, November 1, 2008

Eventful October

October has been CRAZY from beginning to end. On October 2nd was Brian's 21 Birthday. Jess made him an awesome guitar cake.(I got to help too!) It looked awesome!

He loved it!! We tryed to make it look like the real one he got. Jess didn't know if it was going to be here by his Birthday so she wanted to make sure he got a guitar.

We made tomb stone brownies too!! They are super cute and super easy!! All you do is make brownies(we made them from scratch) frost them, and put a couple little goodies on them! You mix coconut with green food coloring,to make grass, add the tomb stone, which is a little piece of a Hershey's bar, and a little pumpkin candy.

Me, Jess, and my mom went to Gardner Village for the Witches night out. It was super fun!!!

Next we finished our Halloween costumes. Thanks to Leonida for ordering the sweats for us!!! Me and my friend were Thing 1 and Thing 2 from The Cat in The Hat. It was so much fun!! We ordered red sweats from my aunt and we cut out circles of white felt. My mom sewed them on for us. Then at school she di-cutted the letters and numbers in black felt.




Friday I went with my mom to her school because I didn't have school(YIPPIE!!) My mom was my Thing 1 at her school. It was so much fun. There were lots of good costumes. One of the teachers was The Cat In the Hat. He looked awesome. I didn't get a picture of him though. I got a couple though. My favorite was probably the Bees'. Brooke and Ryan looked awesome!!!



Cari dressed as a Witch for school. She looked so awesome! Taylor (her daughter) was scared of her!




Taylor was a Spider. She was ADORIBLE!!


Anyways I hope everyone had a Safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Looks like you guys had alot of Halloween fun! How cute you all look!
Destiny

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Fun Times!I love the picture of the orange tree at the top of your blog.