Life has its rough spots, but your family is there to help you get through them
Thursday, February 26, 2009
YW Medallion
I'm a little behind on posts but oh well. =] On February 4Th I received my Young Women Medallion =] It was very exciting. None of my friends believed me. Here are a couple pictures of when I got it and just of the medallion.
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. I KNOW THAT IS LOTS OF WORK - BECAUSE I WATCHED DESTINY AND I AM WORKING ON MINE RIGHT NOW. GOOD FOR YOU -- IT SEPARATES THE GOOD FROM THE EXCELLENT!!!! WAY TO GO. MERIDEE
3 comments:
Congrats that is a great accomplishment!
Awesome! I am so proud of you.
YEAH BRITTANY !!!!!!
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. I KNOW THAT IS LOTS OF WORK - BECAUSE I WATCHED DESTINY AND I AM WORKING ON MINE RIGHT NOW. GOOD FOR YOU -- IT SEPARATES THE GOOD FROM THE EXCELLENT!!!! WAY TO GO. MERIDEE
Post a Comment