On Saturday, March 28, Jess had her 21st Birthday!! On Friday night we went to Benihana. It was so much fun!! Then Saturday Morning after my dad got back from doing the Scouting For Food Drive we went to IHOP for breakfast. We had lots of fun. Then after we got done with breakfast Jess, Brian, Preston, Greg and I all headed down to Gateway for a day of Car spotting and SHOPPING!!! Jess got lots of new things. I think we all had fun. =] After about 4 long hours of shopping we headed to Nate Wade Subaru to check out some cars. We all got to sit in a Subaru STI. It was a really nice car. After a while of wandering through the car lot we headed over to the Melting Pot. It was delicious!!! We had appetizers and the dessert. It was very very yummy. I think I ate way to much though.. haha
After a very yummy dinner we headed home. It was a very long, eventful day. I know I had fun. I hope Jess had a great birthday!! HAPPY B-DAY JESS!!! =]
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jess!
Thanks! It was a really Fun Birthday!:)
Post a Comment