Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's day!!

OK so I know I'm like wayyyyy behind on updating our blog..... There just never seems to be anytime during the day... We get up, go to work/school, come home and do homework, then it's time to get ready for bed.... That's pretty much our everyday routine around here.... It's no fun. Lately I've been getting sick after my basketball games...... 3 weeks ago I had strep throat and this last Friday I had to come home from school because I over did it and I was sick..... No fun at all... Especially when you miss tests and discussions that are hard to make up... Anyways I hope everything starts to get better... Especially this weather!! It has started to get somewhat warm down here. It's flip-flop weather today. :) I am tired of the snow and the cold. It is definitely time for the heat to come back!! I can't wait for summer!

Anyways... what has been happening around here since the last post?? Hmm.... Well lets see here.... January YW basketball started. I participate in that... It's great fun. I doubt we will get the award for Sportsmanship... because of me... Oops!! haha Oh well. People need to learn to not guard me when they don't get called for a foul! haha Hmm..... What else..... We've all grown a little older and wiser right? haha I'm not too sure about the wiser part. Last week I went to Hillcrest High School for Sophomore Orientation.... How scary is that?!?! We are all definitely getting older..... We're still young at heart though right? haha I believe it.

I wish I could post lots of pictures but I don't have any really.... I could take pictures of my homework but what fun is that?? I have a grand picture for my teachers... here it is!! haha I'll be a tree a hugger ;) {sorry It's sideways} The shirt speaks the truth!! haha


I honestly haven't really taken any pictures..... That's sad... haha I'll work on taking more!!



Well I hope everyone has had a great Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: