Sunday, May 23, 2010

McDermott Reunion

Hey Guys!!! So I'm like way behind on blogging but I thought I would start the countdown for the reunion! If I didn't it wouldn't be the same! haha This is all for you Spencer ;) Love ya!! haha But there are as of today only 3 weeks and 5 days before we depart to Willow Flats for our annual party of the year! haha I have been counting since last Friday when it was 4 weeks. :) It is approaching fast. I can't wait to see everyone! Let's hope it starts warming up or else we will be spending most of the time around the fire telling tall tales and playing games and making up stories to tell when we arrive back to the city. We can't wait to see everyone!! This year is going to be another great one!! Love you lots and Can't wait to party it up with ya'll!!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm counting down right with you. Can't wait to smell the cool mountain air and listen to all those little brooklets rushing through the campsites. But most of all, I can't wait to visit with everybody and eat yummy food together. See you soon!