So it's another new year and I figured maybe I should blog since I haven't in like 6 months. Nothing has really changed on our end. Christmas didn't feel like Christmas without all the snow. It's crazy how nice the weather is. I don't want snow but I know it's coming. Let it snow in the mountains and not down in the valley yes? Yes! New Years flew by and we are all back to work and school now. A recap on this year would be:
-MAY
Tiffany received her Masters degree in Education.
-JUNE
Jessica and Brian traveled to New York for a family trip with his family and we got the dog for the week.
-AUGUST
Jessica and Brian celebrated one year being married
Preston turned 20.
Brittany started her Junior year of High school & also got a job.
School and work has consumed most everyone's lives as it always does. We are back into the routine of things. It's crazy that the school year is already almost half over.
Staying busy is the thing to do though, right?? (:
Let's see how good I can stay up on my blogging this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment