Sunday, June 22, 2008

McDermott Reunion 2008

Every year over Father's Day weekend we have a reunion campout. It is the most important thing I look forward to every summer. The smallest, weirdest things remind me of it throughout the year and it makes me so excited. Here are some of the pictures from it. I didn't take as many as last year but they were still cute! The Pictures of the scenery is out of "my" window. I slept on the couch in the Trailer and I took the pictures from that window.Jess and Brian came too.
Oh and we were there by 4:30 pm this year, instead of 11!



And look! Bonnie even came!!!

We played horseshoes and hung out.


My Favorite Pictures of Max!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. The scenery is breath-taking and to think it was just outside your window. Max is a cutie.

HeRoosSheRoos said...

It was a blast! Maxaroni enjoyed spending time with you too. THanks for watching him while we went for a walk.

Cristine said...

Looks like lots of fun with your family. Love the pic of your mom! Also, thanks for taking care of the house while the Lewis' are away. Your grandparents live in a beautiful place! Yesterday we spent the day in Glacier and it was fabulous. We are hoping to spend a few more days in the park before we head back to Utah.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I love the new lay out of your blog it is so bright and fun! Looks like your reunion was a blast.