Life has its rough spots, but your family is there to help you get through them
Friday, June 6, 2008
1 WEEK!!!!!
We have one week left!!!! Hopefully by this time we will be leaving but who knows?! If not now before 5 o'clock to get there before 11. I can't wait to see you all!!! I love ya and miss ya!!! See YA soon!!!
Britney, you are cracking me up. I mean, I can't believe you are so not excited for the family reunion. I know you are completely dreading it, but could you please try and be a little more positive about things? :)
1 comment:
Britney, you are cracking me up. I mean, I can't believe you are so not excited for the family reunion. I know you are completely dreading it, but could you please try and be a little more positive about things? :)
Post a Comment