Saturday, September 13, 2008

9-11


9-11 seems like it happened so long yet not so long ago. When I heard everyone saying it's been 7 years it is unbelievable to me. I remember when 9-11 happened. Our old neighbor (She moved away. she wasn't old ) was chasing her dog down the street and she broke her knee. It was sad. It is really weird to think it has been that long. I just want to say thank you to all the Troops fighting in Iraq and everyone who is putting their life on the line to fight for our country. I am very very grateful for them. I wish I could hug them all and do something in return but there is nothing really we can do but support them. When they showed replays on the news all day(I was home sick. It was horrible), as I watched it just made my heart sink to think that all those people died even though they didn't have to. It made me really think about how would I have reacted if it was someone I knew and was close to. I know I would be devastated but I mean how long would it take for it to truly sink in, and to know that someone killed a loved one of mine and they don't even care.

My heart goes out to those people who lost a loved one in that brutal attack 7 years ago.

No comments: