
"Mamma Mia, here we go again MY MY how can I resist you!?!"
Today we went to go see MAMMA MIA, and I loved it!!! It was very musical though.. That kinda bugged me but other than that I loved it!!!!!!!!! The guys singing was kind of disturbing to begin with but it was good the rest!
I was starting to feel bad for the Groom when all of her "dads" where stepping up throughout the wedding.
I would give this 5 STARS!!!! (You don't need to go to New York to see a musical!!)I would and will defiantly buy it when It comes out!!!

2 comments:
Oh, I want to see Mama Mia. I heard that it was really good! And congratulations on a boy!!!! I bet Jake is soooo excited. That is awesome. I'm excited for Whit to have a cousin to play with!
Ha ha. Sorry about the last comment! I'm kinda a retard! I have a cousin named Britney that is pregnant and just found out that she was having a boy. I was just have a brain fart!!! :)
Post a Comment