Saturday, January 17, 2009

A small update

I figured since I haven't posted anything for a while it might be time. Lots of things have happened since the last post. On December 27th we went to Jennie's for a fun McDermott Christmas Party. It was so much fun!!
Haha I love this Picture!! He looks so angry that I took his picture! He's such a Cutie!!






Everyone Just Sitting and Chatting before dinner






Look Who came!! All the way from St. George!
Look who I got to smile!!! I love it!!!!
hehe He doesn't look to excited.



AWE!!!! Look at those 2 handsome men! hehe :) It's the Young and old ;)






Haha the White Elephant Exchange. Reta and Meridee fought over this calendar. Reta came away with the victory :) She was super excited





I attempted and succeeded on making a rag quilt. It took me 1 week. The green fabric has the Young Women Values on it. All but the Newest one, Virtue. Here are some pictures :)


We went and got more fabric today to make another little one. :)

2 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

That was a fun night! Your quilt looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Glad you got one of the hunk calendar and Aunt Reta. It's only natural that she ended up with it. The quilt is amazing. What a beautiful pattern such awesome colors. I know they are a lot of work. Congrats!