I'd have to say.. there are NOT a lot of these... School is back in full swing. Homework, projects, Schedules.. It's all here!! The cool weather too!! Lots of stuff has happened... I know I'm extremely slow but hey, I can't always fit blogging into my schedule! So I thought I'd do a quick update before my next appointment comes... Bed time. We are on a very tight schedule in the mornings over here. I decided to take Early Morning Seminary so I could fit in all my other classes I wanted like 3D design, Child development, and Spanish 2. And boy am I glad! Art was always my favorite and this year is extremely fun because we get to make a tree for the Festival of Trees. :) I'm super excited but it's going to be a TON of work!! We are already starting on making decorations and we have a pretty good idea of how it's going to work out. School is good. My mom likes being at 2 school, (most days......) and Preston seems to like college... for the most part it's good. Only 159 Days left for me!!! :D (I've been counting since day 2) haha
With school often comes germs.... Germs= being sick. Can you guess where I'm going with this?? If you guessed We're sick you are close. More like just me. I got a Cold. :/ Bummer right... you hate being the odd one out always sniffing in class and coughing... Well I'm not the only one :) haha Half my school has colds.. It's pretty interesting that everyone can be perfectly healthy but once we all come together we get each other sick. But luckily I'm getting better!! (knock on wood) Stupid school......
Peaches, Peaches, Peaches!! You know a couple summers ago my dad got this crazy Idea that we should plant lots of peach trees and then once they get big enough transplant them... Guess what? They are still in our backyard!! We've had peaches galore!!! We've made peach Ice Cream and Peach cobbler many, many times. Yummy Yummy Peaches :)
Well I will try to be better at blogging but It's time for me to go get ready for bed... Yippie!! Early Morning Seminary Starts at 7 sharp!! Toodles!! :)
(Notice the Picture above... It says "We WERE here" hmmmm.... I think that needs to change. Who agrees?? =} )
No comments:
Post a Comment