This is a picture of my mom, Grandma Beverly, Mathew(Matt), and my aunt Lezlee.-Saturday Night we had a baby shower for a family friend. Gayle used to baby sit Preston, Jess, and me when we were little. So we go way back :) Her son, Spencer, and his wife, Katie, are having a baby boy. It was really fun to go catch up with everyone!! We saw them on Easter which was lots of fun but we all need a little reunion every now and then right?? :) Well funny story... When we would go to the baby sitter I remember Spencer love love loves Silvester from the Looney Tunes. We really wanted to make a blanket for the baby with Silvester on it but they don't have that fabric so we thought oh well with that idea.. Well we were at WalMart Saturday afternoon and we looked in the baby stuff and we found a Looney Tunes sheet for the crib! We were so excited and when they opened the gift so was he. He jumped up and gave my mom a biggggg hug!! :) haha It was awesome. They all moved far away and so it's fun when we do get to see them :)
-Friday was an adventure :) We FINALLY updated our cooling system from a Swamp cooler to Central :) I was way excited. At about 1 o'clock the guys showed up. They got to work and at 5 they were gone... FAST!! It's nice. It's been cooler so it hasn't run much but I'm happy to have it. The rooms stay cool and it's nice.
-Thursday. Lets see... We just cleaned and got ready for the central air I think..
-Wednesday I was up at 5:30 a.m. sharp. We were trying to practice for school since I'm taking early morning seminary.. but anyways we headed over to both of my mom's new schools... First we went over to Benyon Elementary.. It's an interesting school.. They put her in a portable and she is the furthest from the building. At the end of the year, whatever the teachers didn't want they stuck out in that portable... so we got to organize and figure out what to do with all the stuff. Good thing Shelb came with us :) We had fun. Next stop: Plymouth elementary. I liked it better than Benyon but it was still weird... It's not like Spring Lane and I think the change is going to be hard... I think I'd get lost if you stuck me in Plymouth by myself.. Anyways we tried to help her figure everything out. This year will be an interesting one!!
-Monday we went over to the beloved Spring Lane Elementary... Mama's home.. haha We went over to help a good friend, Linda, set up her class room. It was a long day... But for the most part it was good. I'm gonna miss them!!(even though I didn't go there everyday still... They're family!!)
-Last Sunday (a week ago today) we went to Keaton Hill's farewell. We are so proud of him that he is going on a mission!! It's crazy he's old enough!! I remember when I would go over with Preston and play Lego's... Wow how time FLIES!!!
So it's nothing too exciting has been happening but it's been keeping us busy!
Upcoming events:
- Monday: Hair cut and colored for school
- Tuesday: Jory is having her baby & Hannah Montana the Movie comes out(yes I like Hannah Montana) :P
- Wednesday: Preston's 18Th Birthday & meetings for school
- Thursday: More meetings & Back to School night @ Union
- Friday: Help LaMont get packed and ready for a camp out
- Saturday: Boating for the youth
- Sunday: Relax & rest up for school Monday morning for Tiff.... I don't start until Wednesday the 26Th :)
No comments:
Post a Comment