Friday, May 16, 2008

4 WEEKS!!!

We have 4 weeks left!! All you McDermott's better be getting your camping equipment out and ready for the Traditional McDermott Family Reunion!!! I can't wait!! I am so excited! Here are a couple pictures to get you motivated and excited for the BEST upcoming event of the SUMMER!!! (Or at least it is what I think is the BEST EVENT OF THE SUMMER!!!)

Can't wait!!!!! See y'all soon!!!

6 comments:

McDermott's said...

hey brit...
It looks fun. fun, food , and family. can't wait to see ya.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Cute pictures. Your blog is cute all blue for BYU! It was fun to visit with you guys yesterday. Have a fun week! Your reunion looks like lots of fun. Love the picture of Jess and Brian. Cute, cute!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Duh silly me that is not Brian it is Preston! Sorry, cute picture of Jess and Preston!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Okay one more comment. Brittany you do a great job with your family blog. You are a great writer. Happy be-lated birthday to you, your mom and Jess!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

We can't wait to P-A-R-T-Y!

Anonymous said...

Hee Haw! Let's head for Willow Flat. Uncle Craiger and I have a little surprise or two planned for everyone. I'm out of school so now I can start getting more excited to head to the mountains for some serious fun. Love your blog.