Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stockton's Blessing

I didn't get any pictures of the big guy before he got changed out of his white blessing outfit but I did get a few after! His blessing was on May 4th. He Is so cute!!! It was so much fun to see everyone!!! This first picture is of Stockton and Aunt Nadien! They are so cute!!







(The picture is kinda Blurry. Sorry!)

Oh well! Here is Nadien and mamma!

Crazy Mike(P.S. this is one of my favorite pictures of the whole day!) Love you MIKE!!!

Baby Max!!! What A cutie!!



Destiny and Spencer

Finnaly our cutie, Stockton...

2 comments:

Lifes Great Adventures said...

I love the pictures you got. It was great to see you! We will see you soon at the reunion! Tell your mom Happy Birthday from us! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that photo of Uncle Mike looks like one of those guys on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List. Also Tiff and I look like the Boobie Sisters!! Oh well, we can't hide 'em. Mr. Stockton is a handsome little guy. So glad he let me hug him. Fun photos.