1 week 5 days 1 hour and 27 minutes is all we have left. I am so excited I can't stand it!!!!!! There is so much to do to get ready for it and then it is over just like that. That is what I hate about waiting. But life doesn't work how you want it. Whenever I want the days to go long they go slow, and when I want them to go slow they go super fast! It sucks but oh well. I guess that is the way of life. You wait so long and then it is over in an instant. Life Just sucks but it is totally worth it! I would rather wait my whole life then not have a life at all!!! Anyways, I can't wait to see you all!!!! I miss you and love you and hope to see you tomorrow!!!! Remember to start getting ready... It might be cold up there!!!!
P.S. We will be there before 11 this year!!! Promise!!! (even if it is 10:59 ha ha!)
Can't wait to see y'all!!!
2 comments:
We are excited to see you guys too! I would suggest to bring warm clothes because we drove up there last weekend and there was snow in spots. Today was warm and so it will probably melt. Yeah hopefully you can get there before 11, but it always seems like there is so many last minute things to get ready. We never get there as early as we want to. We will be happy to see you even if it is late.
Glad you're excited. You can be our pep rally queen. Let's keep our fingers crossed that all the snow melts and that the roads won't be muddy. I'm excited to see everyone and learn the latest around the campfire. I have games, so get ready!
Post a Comment