Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Babysitting Fun

Okay so Sunday night Jennie called me on my cell and she asked if we could babysit little Max while her and Rick went to a concert Monday night. Of course we said YES!!! We would love to! So the next day we were getting ready for this cute 2 1/2 month old baby to come over. We were super excited. So they gave us the lowdown on everything. Such as techniques they use to calm him down and all that fun stuff. So as my mom walked them out to their car I was holding him in the house. As soon as the door shut he stared to scream!! I have to say he has a good set of lungs too. We calmed him down and we were playing with him and whenever we would look at him he would start to cry. So we thought, well we can't do that so we just held him faced away from us bouncing away. He was pretty happy. Then he stared to fuss again. We changed his diaper and he laied on the floor as happy as can be as we talked to him. He would giggle and smile and talk to us. It was more like a whisper but it was still cute. I was trying to get him to look at me and smile but whenever he saw that camera he would frown and stare. Well he stared to cry so we thought a walk would work. So we went for a walk and everyone who we say asked, "Is that your Grandbaby?" So we talked to every practically and they all said he was SSSOOOOO CUTE!! So then we came in and he wasn't very happy. We changed him into his jammies and got him to sleep. Then....... he woke up. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!! He screamed! We fed him a bottle and he went back to sleep. Then I sat in the chair till his parents got to our house. That was our Monday night. I will post pictures later.... our computer is way overloaded with pictures. P.S. I got a picture of him smiling though!!!!!

1 comment:

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Your so nice to babysit, you are so good with kids.