Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good Times, Real Memories

This is a..... game. I got it off of Nikki's blog. (thanks!!!) Here is goes. Leave a comment on my blog of a fun memory that you have had with me or my family. Then repost it on your blog and see how many people refresh your memory with that totally fun moment you shared!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

hey! Thanks you very much! I like yours to! i'm going to post alot when i'm in russia so you can see what i'm up to when i leave! I'm digging this blogging stuff! :)

HeRoosSheRoos said...

All of my memories of you are happy ones! You've always been so sweet and fun. I look forward to seeing you at all the family events and reunions. I also thought it was so thoughtful when you and your mom came to visit Max in the hospital and then later at house. You spoiled him with preemie clothes (he got a lot of wear out of them).