Sunday, May 10, 2009

What's been happening

I'm a little behind on Blogging.... We've been so busy and so many things have happened!! We will start from where I left off... EASTER!!!! On Easter Sunday we went to go see our "family." The Gardners. It's been waaaaaaaaaay too long since we've seen them!! They used to babysit us kids when we were weeee little people!! haha They stopped babysitting us when I was 2... which was 12 years ago!!!!! Their little families have grown!!! This is Todd and Niccole's CUTE little family!!! Thier kids are sooooooo cute!!! This is Kris and Micheal's cute little family!! I remember when she worked at Fred Meyer and I would run and hug her!! Probably when I was her kid's age!!! AHH!!! Time sure does FLY!!!! And this is Katie and Spencer!! They are having a baby soon!! They will be such good parents!! Love you both!!

This is Carolee with her cute kids!! And the amazing Gayle!! I remeber when those kids were born!!! That makes me feel old..... ;)



The next thing is my BIRTHDAY!!!!! :) I turned 14!! yay!! haha here is my yummi cake!! Also my dad's good friend Dewaine, aka Dewy, his horse had a pony!!!! I wanted him for my birthday but.... well I didn't get him... I just say he's mine :)
He's a cutie!! This is my FAVORITE picture of me and Shelby!!! We are so cute ;) Anyways that's what has been going on and sooooooooooooooo much more!!!

No comments: