Saturday, May 30, 2009

New things

There have been a lot of new things lately. For example going into the Conference Center for the first time, meeting a family member for the first time, walking a horse for the first time, getting in with all the cows and bottle feeding a little one, and seeing the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for thee very first time in person. All these things are all great. Here are a few pictures of the animal side and little Mya.
This is Little Britches. (the Calf) His mother isn't producing milk so we have to bottle feed him.. Sad story but he is a fun little guy!! I love him!! I'm magic!! I got little Mya asleep!!

This is me and my friend Riley. She came to see Little Britches with us and my dad insisted that she needed her picture with the horse. Since she was scared I stood next to her.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Hey Brittany, do you think you could talk to your dad about me bringing my family to see your cows. Andrew loves animals. He would be so thrilled! Let me know if that would be possible. Thanks. It was good to see you guys again.

Nicole said...

I agree with Todd I want to see this calf and horse you talk about. Oh yeah and Andrew would love it to.