A wife, a mother, a grandma, a friend....

On Thursday morning my Great Grandmother, Zenda McDermott, passed away. When I heard this I was heartbroken. She lived a good life though... We will miss her dearly but glad she is happy to be with her beloved Lew again. She was a really great lady. I didn't know her all too well but I from the times I spent with her she was a blessing to this family. Some memories with her were rough but all worth it. I remember when I was younger and we went to her house in Preston, Idaho and ate Strawberry Fat Boys on her front porch and listened to her stories. At the time my attention span was very very short but I managed to listen. She truely blessed this world. We will really miss her but we are all glad she has been reunited with her wonderful husband who also was a great person. Like I said I didn't know them too well and maybe I don't have as many memories of the couple but I know with all my heart that they are truely wonderful people. I'm glad families are
forever. Zenda.. we love you and miss you. You were truely a
wonderful woman who did many great things for this world.
1 comment:
It was nice seeing you guys at Grandma's funeral. Let us know your email address and we'll add you to our blog readers list.
Post a Comment