Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Change

Okay so like a week ago I got my hair cut and colored. I got 2 inches off the back(to even it out with the front) and side-sweep bangs. I also got Blonde highlights. I love my hair. It was hard to adjust to when I first got the highlights and the cut. I haven't had bangs for 2 years I think now so it was weird to all of a sudden have bangs hanging in your face. I love my hair!! Here's a picture of it. (It doesn't really show the highlights and stuff so I tried to put my bangs in my face. That is why it looks funny)

3 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

YOU are so dang cute! Just remember, no dating until you are 16!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

What a hottie you are! I love the highlights & cut.
Destiny

Cristine said...

I noticed your hairdo on Sunday-very cute!