Friday, August 8, 2008

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

We went to go see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and I loved it!!! It is a really good movie!America did such a good job. So did Blake, Amber, and Alexis. The movie was such a good one too!! Both of them are. I read the books last year and I haven't seen the first movie for a year probably so I was thinking of the book. When the caricters in the book didn't come into the movie I caught on. It was a really good movie. If you like that kind of film. It made me cry at parts that were just so sad!!! I wanted to jump into the screen and hug them but I can't really do that.......=> If you liked the first movie I would advise you to go see this one! I would give it an overall 2 thumbs up and 5 whole stars. I would go see it again and again!

*****

1 comment:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

ok, you convinced me. I want to see it.