Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Avery!!!

Avery turned 5 last Wednesday. I can NOT believe it!!! She is growing so fast!! I can't believe she is 5 already. Time flys when you don't see them everyday!! Love you and miss you Timmerman Family!! Hope Avery's special day was really really special!(Even though her favorite person wasn't there=> Ha ha) (This is an old picture I just haven't gotten a picture of her like ever so she has grown!)

I thought I would List 5 things Everyone loves about Avery.
  1. She has a beautiful smile, if you are sad just let Avery in and she will brighten your whole day!
  2. She has a spunky attitude. Nobody can turn that cute little attitude down!!
  3. She is thoughtful. When I would babysitt she always thought I would miss the good parts in the movie so she would try and get herself a drink. (Amy- I never let her pour her own milk=>)
  4. She is a true Princess. She has the looks, attitude, and the dress for it. She is her own Princess inside=>
  5. Finally, there is nothing you can't love about her. She has great parents and great sibblings. Her smile fills the room, and she is just the best little girly girl in the world!

Love Ya Avery!! Hope you had a great Birthday!!!!

4 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

That is so nice of you to remember Avery's birthday! I can't believe she is 5 either, that is just crazy! I love the new look of your blog it is really really cute.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Wow. This is crazy that Avery's 5. Thanks for your cute comment on my blog! Whitney is getting so big its craziness! I SO wish I could have seen my mom do a hirky. That is hilarous! I hope that you had fun at girls camp. I heard all about it. Sounds like fun!

Cristine said...

I'd like to see her mom do a hirky as well:) But it sounds like her dad stole the show:) Glad you all had a great time at girls camp! Will you have to speak in church?

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

How cute are you for doing such a cute post on my baby girl!?! Thank you! All the things you said are true - except maybe for the great parents part (only on a really good day!) We miss you, too!